- Put Nutella on parchment or a Teflon mat in the form of small balls (10 pieces). Freeze for 1 hour.
- Whip the room temperature soft butter with sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, and mix.
- Add the flour, and knead the dough.
- Chocolate eggs: partially cut into small pieces, partially - leave whole; add to the dough. Reserve about 20-25 whole eggs for garnishing cookies.
- Shape balls from the dough (the size of a large plum), place the frozen Nutella filling inside each ball. Put 2-3 chocolate eggs on top of the blank, put a few drops of Nutella next to it.
- Bake at 356F (180C) for about 16 minutes. It is important to leave the cookies a little underbaked on the inside, but with an already crispy crust on top.
- Remove the cookies from the baking sheet not immediately, but after cooling to room temperature.
* You can also sprinkle coarse salt on top of the cookies.