For the oatmeal cookies with cranberry:
- 250 g butter (room temperatured) | 8.80 oz
- 100 g brown sugar | 3.55 oz
- 100 g white sugar | 3.55 oz
- 1 tbsp. honey | 1.00 tbsp
- 2 eggs (at the room temperature) | 2.00 items
- 150 g whole grain wheat flour | 5.30 oz
- 150 g wheat flour | 5.30 oz
- 1 tsp. cinnamon | 1.00 tsp
- 1 tsp. baking powder | 1.00 tsp
- 100 g dried cranberries | 3.55 oz
- 15 g dried cranberries for decoration | 0.55 oz
- zest from 1 orange | 1.00 item
- 1 pinch of salt | 0.00 pinch
- 250 g oatmeal | 8.80 oz
- Whip the butter with sugar and honey.
- Add the eggs at the room temperature, and mix.
- Mix the dry ingredients: 2 types of flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt; add these ingredients to the egg-butter mixture.
- Add the lightly chopped oat flakes, and mix.
- Add the cranberries and the orange zest; combine.
- Form the cookies, and place them on a baking mat at a distance of 3-4 cm (1.2 to 1.6 inch); lightly press them down with your fingers, and decorate with cranberries.
- Bake the cookies at 190C (374F) for 12 minutes.
Enjoy these incredibly delicious cookies!