The calculation is for a 14cm (5.50 inch) cake.
- Divide the eggs into whites and yolks.
- Beat the egg whites to stiff peaks, gradually adding sugar.
- Beat the yolks with vanilla sugar until light.
- Mix the flour with baking powder, and sift.
- Add yolks to the whites; add flour. Mix.
- Bake at 356F (180C) for 32-34 minutes.
- Mix frozen blueberries with sugar and bring to a boil.
- Pour the starch diluted in 30g (1 fl oz) of water and boil for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Cool down.
- Place the cream cheese, cream and sugar in a blender bowl, and beat.
- Add blueberry confit, and stir.
- Add the egg, and beat until smooth.
- Bake at 230F (110C) for about 90-120 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Combine all the components, and whip until smooth.
Follow such an order: sponge - frosting - confit - cheesecake - frosting - confit - sponge.