Almond Daquoise biscuit
- Whip the egg whites with sugar.
- Mix the almond and wheat flour.
- Combine the flour part with the whites part with precise movements.
- Pour the batter into an 18cm (7.09 inch) mold using a pastry bag - first the sides (I did it in the form of DROPS), and then the bottom.
- Bake the Daquoise at 374F (190C) for about 13 minutes.
- Mix the sugar with starch.
- Pour the mix into the raspberries in a thin stream.
- Let the mixture boil for a minute.
- Cool it down.
- Place the coulis in the center of the biscuit.
- Heat the cream (don't bring to a boil).
- Mix the yolks with sugar and starch.
- Temper the yolks with hot cream - return the mass back to the saucepan, and brew until thickened (about 1 -1.5 minutes after boiling).
- Cool the mass down. Mix it with the whipped cream, and cover the coulis with it.
Decorate the finished tart with raspberry.