6.44 fl oz
8.25 fl oz
4.95 fl oz
11.55 fl oz
0.40 fl oz
thermostable chocolate drops
3.96 fl oz
- Whip the room temperature butter with sugar and vanilla extract until fluffy and light.
- One by one, add the eggs, whisking for 2-3 minutes each time.
- Add the orange juice and mix well.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder, add to the rest of the ingredients, and mix gently.
- At the end, add the chocolate drops and orange zest and mix again.
- Transfer the batter to a greased mold and bake at 356°F (180°C) for about 60-80 minutes. The baking time depends on your oven. Check the cake for doneness with a wooden skewer.
- Take the bundt cake out of the oven and let it cool completely. Then remove it from the mold, and sprinkle with powdered sugar.