Tangerine cheesecake with rosemary, mint & lime
This delicious cheesecake with tangerines is easy to make and perfect for holidays. It combines a crunchy base with moist cream cheese filling and juicy tangerine jelly.
Explore full recipe
- Combine all the ingredients, mix with a spatula or a planetary mixer with a spatula attachment, until homogeneous (the main thing is not to beat, only on low speed. Otherwise, it will rise much during baking).
- Pour the filling on the base.
- Put the cheesecake in the oven, preheated to 392°F (200°C), for 10 minutes, then lower the temperature to 212-248°F (100-120°C). The time of cooking will depend on your tin and oven.
- Check after 1 hour by shaking the pan. The middle of the finished cheesecake should slightly shake. On average, the baking time is 1.5 hours.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool completely. Put in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight.