You will need:
- 60 g butter | 2.10 oz
- 100 g wheat flour | 3.55 oz
- 1 egg | 1.00 item
- 40 g grated parmesan | 1.40 oz
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder | 1.00 tsp
- 1/2 tsp. red bell pepper | 1.00 tsp
- 1/2 tsp. salt | 1.00 tsp
- 1/4 tsp. pepper | 1.00 tsp
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh or dried rosemary | 1.00 tsp
- 10 slices of sun-dried tomatoes | 10.00 items
- Sift the flour, and mix it with the baking powder, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Cut the cold butter into cubes, and quickly grind it with the flour mixture into crumbs, using a blender or by hand.
- Add the cheese, the cold egg and chopped tomatoes; knead the dough quickly.
- Form a “sausage” from the dough, and wrap it in foil; place the dough in the freezer for 30 minutes or in the fridge for an hour and a half. You can cook the dough the day before or in advance, and store it in the fridge or the freezer.
- Cut the cooled dough with a sharp knife into “washers” 1 cm (0.4 inch) thick, and place them on a baking sheet lined with the baking paper or a baking mat.
- Bake the cookies at 180C (356F) for 15 minutes.
Enjoy these savory cookies!