This time we offer you a recipe for a light Pavlova meringue dessert with passionfruit. Add some raspberry jelly, and get an unusual taste!
The calculation is for 8 desserts with a diameter of 10 cm (3.9 inch).
Baked Swiss meringue
Mix the egg whites with the sugar, and heat in a water bath to 60C (140F), stirring constantly.
Immediately whip the mass at a high mixer speed; form the clouds at random, and dry them in the oven at 90C (194F) from 60 to 90 minutes, depending on the size.
Caramel creme with passion fruit
- Bring the passion fruit puree to a boil.
- Melt the sugar and water in a saucepan, and bring to a caramel state; add the butter, and remove the mass from the heat.
- Pour the passion fruit puree into the caramel, stirring constantly. Place the mass back on a medium heat, and boil for 1 minute until the caramel dissolves completely in the puree.
- Pour the caramel into a mixer bowl, and start whipping. Gradually add the cream cheese, and whip until firm.
- If the crème is too thick, then add a little cream with a 33% fat content.
Bring the raspberry puree to a boil, and add the soaked gelatin. Pour the mass into molds, and freeze.
Place the crème on the bottom of each meringue cloud, and then the frozen raspberry jelly in the center; cover it with some more crème.