- Grind the flour with butter using a Paddle attachment (medium speed).
- Add water and the rest of ingredients, and keep mixing until combined.
- Roll the pastry between two sheets of parchment into a circle 3mm thick.
- Freeze for an hour.
Combine all spices in a coffee grinder or food processor and grind into a powder. Store in an airtight container.
Filling & baking
- Slice the peaches into 5–7mm thick wedges. Mix the raspberries with the remaining ingredients and lightly mash with a fork. Combine with the peach slices and let marinate for 20–30 minutes.
- Roll out the galette dough into a round shape with a diameter of 30 cm and a thickness of 2–3 mm.
- Evenly spread the filling in the center. Fold the edges of the dough over the filling.
- Bake in a preheated convection oven at 170°C or 180°C (338-356F), top-bottom for about 40 minutes.