- Defrost the puff pastry according to instructions.
- Wash the peaches, dry and cut into halves or quarters, depending on size.
- Preheat oven to 356F (180C).
- Roll out the pastry into a rectangle, put it on a baking sheet, cover it with parchment, cut off the excess dough if you have any (to get even edges). Make cuts along the edges of the dough, stepping a little back from the edge, so that the sides of the pie rise when baking.
- Sprinkle with almond flour and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Carefully spread the peaches on top, sprinkle another 2 tablespoons of sugar on top, and crumble the blue cheese.
- Bake the pie for about 30 minutes until peaches are golden brown and soft.