cottage cheese 5%
- Mix the cottage cheese with an egg until combined. Add semolina, baking powder and sugar. Mix, and leave for about 15-20 minutes.
- Divide the mass into 3 parts, and roll the balls.
- Cover the baking tin with parchment. Place the cheese balls on it, and shape the buns with some recess in the middle.
- Cut the peaches in half. Remove the seeds. Cut the peach halves into slices, and put in the middle of the buns.
- Bake the cottage cheese buns at 356F (180C) for 20-25 minutes until slightly browned.
- Pour with honey before serving.