All the ingredients must be at room temperature.
- Beat the eggs with sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
- Introduce softened butter, sour cream, and mix.
- Sift flour with baking powder.
- Add flour gradually. You may need a different amount of flour, the dough should turn out soft and sticky.
- At the same time, with wet hands, you can roll it into a ball.
- Wet your hands, and form balls of 30-40g.
- Spread them on a baking sheet shot with parchment. Bake at 356F (180C) for about 15 minutes. The bottom should be browned, the top will remain light.
- Let the cookies cool a little, and then take the middles out of the warm halves.
- For cream, mix boiled condensed milk and apricot jam using a whisk. *Use thick condensed milk. Mix briefly so that the mass does not become liquid.
- Using a pastry bag, fill the halves of peaches, glue them together and put in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Color the "peaches" by alternately dipping into carrots and beets juice and rolling in fine sugar.
Or use apple juice and dyes.