Have you ever wanted to cook something light and tasty for yourself? Then try that recipe! You will enjoy every piece of this cake, because the very name of this delicacy already sounds delicious and tender!
Here we have a Peach yogurt cake recipe. It’s an extremely delicate spring cake that you should definitely try to make! We need to pay your attention to the fact, that this cake is very gentle, so it is not suitable for tall cakes or large tier cakes. You better cook it for yourself, and try not to make it higher than 12 cm (4.7 inch).
- Whip the butter and the sugar. The butter should be soft!
- Add a little eggs, and whip until smooth.
- Combine all the flour with the starch and the baking powder in a bowl. If you have no coconut flour, then remove it and the starch from the recipe, and replace them with another 100 g (3.55 oz) of the wheat flour.
- Add the dry mixture to the bowl, and stir vigorously until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 180C (356F).
- Spread the dough into two molds of the desired diameter (14 to 18 cm | 5.5 to 7 inch).
- Bake the biscuits for 40 to 45 minutes. After baking, immediately remove them from the oven, and turn the rings upside down. Wait for the biscuit to cool completely.
- Cut each biscuit into two or three cakes, and soak them.
The amount of sugar and the cooking time vary depending on the softness of the peaches. The sweeter and softer they are, the less sugar you should add and the less time you need to cook.
- Cut the peaches into 1 cm (0.4 inch) cubes.
- Place them in a saucepan, and add sugar.
- Boil until the sugar dissolves and peaches get soft. Do not boil them for too long!
Mix all the ingredients, and heat until the sugar dissolves; then cool slightly.
- Whip the cream.
- Soak the gelatin in the water.
- Mix the cheese and the sugar in a bowl, and stir until smooth.
- Add the yoghurt, and whip.
- Heat the gelatin with the water until completely dissolved. Do not boil!
- Pour the gelatin into the yoghurt mass. Add the cream and whip until smooth. Assemble the cake according to the video. And now enjoy this light and delicate taste!