- Melt the chocolate.
- Heat the cream to 176F (80C), and pour over the chocolate. Pierce with a submersible blender until homogeneous.
- Add the peanut butter, and mash again.
- At the very end, add the cold butter and salt.
- Cover the ganache with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for about 6 hours.
* The ganache needs to set but remain pliable so that it can be squeezed out of the bag. Before use, it can be pierced again with an immersion blender.
* Don't forget that after layering the cake with the filling, it still has to soak in the fridge for 12 hours.