This is the really perfect recipe for beautiful smudges glaze!
- 100 g cream | 3.55 oz
- 40 g glucose | 1.40 oz
- 3 g gelatin + 15 g water | 0.10 oz + 0.55 oz
- 120 g white chocolate | 4.25 oz
- Heat the cream with the glucose, and immediately paint it with the dioxide. Soak the gelatin in the water, and after 15 minutes, dissolve in the microwave in 5 seconds pulses.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 15 seconds pulses.
- Mix the cream with the glucose and the melted gelatin, then add the melted chocolate and whisk the glaze with a blender. You can paint it with any food coloring. The glaze temperature for making smudges should not be higher than 28C (82F), and the cake should be just out of the fridge! That’s it!
P.S. The glucose can be replaced with the invert syrup.