Hello, everyone! This time we would like to share a recipe for a delicate macarons filling with Pina Colada cocktail flavor. Enjoy!
You will need:
- Coconut cream 90 ml | 3.00 fl oz
- Glucose sugar (syrup) 20 g | 0.70 oz
- Pineapple puree 35 g | 1.25 oz
- White chocolate 240 g | 8.45 oz
- Malibu rum 35 g | 1.25 oz
- Butter (of a premium quality) 90 g | 3.15 oz
- Melt the chocolate, and heat coconut cream with glucose until completely dissolved; lightly heat pineapple puree.
- Pour the cream and sugar over the melted chocolate, and stir; add the pineapple puree, and whip the mix with a blender until it emulsifies.
- Add the room temperatured Malibu rum to the emulsion. Mash again with a blender.
- When the mass has cooled to 35C (95F), add the room temperatured butter of "fondue" consistency, and mash the mass with a blender.
- Let the mass crystallize in the fridge for 10 to 12 hours.
That’s it! The ganache is ready to use!
Please your loved ones!