Carrot sponge biscuit
- Grate the carrots on a fine grater. Squueze out the juice.
- Grind the roasted nuts with a blender (not too finely).
- Whip the eggs with sugar until fluffy. Add the rest of ingredients, and carefully mix using a Spatula attachment.
- Bake the sponge biscuit in two 16cm (6.30 inch) rings at 329F (165C).
- Squeeze the juice form half of an orange.
- Cut the second half into pulp pieces.
- Mix it all with sugar and starch. Cook, and let it cool.
- Melt the sugar over a medium heat.
- Gradually pour the hot cream.
- Let the mass boil for a minute, add the butter, and mash with a blender.
- Let the caramel cool in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Whip the cream cheese and the powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add the cream, and whip once again until fluffy and matte.
- Cut the sponge biscuit into 3 cake layers. Don't soak!
- Cover each cake layer with cream cheese. Also make the sides.
- Put the caramel in the middle, and cover it with the orange filling.
- Alternate the layers.
- Warm the butter a little until soft (with microwave pulses, 3-5 seconds).
- Whip the soft butter with the powdered sugar.
- Add the cream cheese, and whip until smooth.