We have a very useful recipe for you! This time we would like to show you the way of cooking plastic white chocolate paste for sculpting the décor elements.
For the white chocolate sculpting paste:
- 125 g white chocolate | 4.40 oz
- 70 g glucose syrup | 2.45 oz
- 1.5 g titanium dioxide | 0.05 oz
- Melt the chocolate to 45C (113F); add the titanium dioxide (or any other fat-soluble coloring), and mush the mass with a blender.
- Next, add the glucose syrup, and start mixing thoroughly, like a dough.
- The cocoa butter will separate from the mass. Don’t be worry, and keep stirring, periodically getting rid of the excess liquid.
- You can dust the mass a little with cornstarch, but don't overdo it.
- When the copious separation of the oil stops, wrap the chocolate in a plastic wrap; refrigerate it for 12 hours to stabilize.
- Mash the chocolate well just before use.
NOTE: if the room is too hot, then you better work at short intervals; place the product in the fridge occasionally.