- Start whipping the eggs and gradually add sugar. Whip until fluffy.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and poppy seeds. Gently knead the dough.
- Transfer to a 16cm (6.30 inch) baking dish, and bake at 338F for 35-40 minutes.
- Soak the finished sponge biscuit at your discretion.
- For the cream, add milk to the curd and whip until smooth.
- Add the melted white chocolate and alter.
- Pour in the powdered sugar, and that's it.
For the filling, boil blueberries with sugar and add starch, stirring; cook until slightly thickened.
Assemble the cake, and let it stabilize in the fridge overnight.