Chocolate sponge biscuit
- Whip the eggs with sugar for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the flour, cocoa and baking powder, and mix.
- Melt the butter, cool it slightly, add it to the dough, and knead.
- Bake the sponge biscuit at 356F (180C) for 30-35 minutes.
Boil the water and the jam together.
- Heat the cream to the steam.
- Mix the sugar, egg yolks and starch until smooth.
- Pour the cream over the yolk mixture, whisk, and put it back on the heat.
- Cook until thick, stirring
- As soon as the cream has thickened, pour it into another bowl.
- Add the butter #1, and refrigerate the mass for 3 hours.
- Take the cream out of the fridge in advance, so that it reaches the room temperature.
- Whip the softened butter #2 with the cream and cocoa until fluffy.
Melt the chocolate, and mix it with hot milk.