- Chop the prunes into small pieces, then soak them in cognac for a couple of hours.
- Chop the chocolate.
- In a saucepan, combine the whipping cream and the glucose syrup and heat the mixture, then pour it onto the chopped chocolate. Leave to sit for 1 minute, then mix until completely smooth.
- If your chocolate still isn’t entirely melted, transfer the mixture to the microwave and heat it at 15-second intervals.
- Add the praline paste to the mixture, followed by the cognac-soaked prunes.
- Mix until completely combined. Cover closely with some plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Once the ganache mixture has set, divide it into 15-gram (0.50oz) pieces using a kitchen scale, then roll them into little balls.
- Refrigerate for one more hour. You can also coat your truffles in some tempered chocolate glaze!
I personally just covered them with some wafer crumbs