Pumpkin sponge biscuit
- Whip the eggs and sugar until both add up.
- Mash the pumpkin with oil using a blender.
- Combine the eggs and pumpkin mixture.
- Add the flour with baking powder.
- Spread the dough evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet (pan size 30×40cm).
- Bake at 392F for 8 minutes.
- Cover the hot sponge cake with a towel and let it cool. When it's completely cool, turn over and remove the parchment.
- Start whipping the cold cream cheese with powdered sugar, gradually pour in cold cream. The finished cream keeps its shape well.
- Apply the cream to the cooled biscuit (leave a little for decoration) and roll into a roll. Put the roll in the fridge for a couple of hours, and serve.
Optionally, you can add orange or lemon zest, spices to the biscuit. The cream can also be flavored to your taste.
It's that simple! Enjoy cooking!