The pastry base
- Defrost the dough. Roll out a little, and cut into 9 squares.
- Brush each lightly with eggs, sprinkle half of each with sugar, fold into triangles, brush with egg on top, sprinkle with sugar, almond flakes and spices.
- Bake these blanks at 392F (200C) until golden brown, for 15-20 minutes.
- Take out, and cool.
- Cut the strawberries into cubes; add sugar, wine, agar, and bring to a boil, stirring for a minute.
- Remove from the heat, and cool, stirring.
Whip all the components until fluffy.
- Cut the triangles in half with a knife in the center, without cutting a little to the fold.
- Fill with cream, and put the almost cooled berry filling on the cream.
- You can sprinkle the finished cakes with powdered sugar.