- First you need to beat the eggs at a low mixer speed, then add the sugar and gradually increase the mixer speed. You should get a white fluffy mass.
- Then pour in the oil, add the flour, baking powder and cocoa, and mix everything together. First, gently mix at low speed , then increase the speed and beat well.
- For the filling, whisk all the ingredients together. Transfer the mass to a pastry bag.
- Grease the bottom of a baking dish with butter or cover with parchment. Pour out the dough, and smooth it out.
- Make the quilt pattern with the cheese mass using a piping bag.
- Bake the pie at 356F (180C) for 30-35 minutes (better with convection mode).
- Let the pie cool completely, and enjoy!