4.95 fl oz
1.65 fl oz
plain (greek) yoghurt
0.82 fl oz
0.50 fl oz
white chocolate 34%
3.30 fl oz
3.46 fl oz
- Combine the cream cheese at room temperature with sugar, and mix well until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the yoghurt, and stir well.
- Melt the butter. Pour it over the cheese & yoghurt mass, and stir.
- Melt the chocolate, and add it to the mass as well, stirring.
- Add the raspberry puree, stir, and mash the mixture with a blender.
- Put the ganache in a container, cover it with foil in contact, and put in the fridge for 12 hours. After the specified time, take out and fill the macaron shells.