Let’s give the floor to Maria: “Hello, everyone! I am sharing this useful recipe with you! The raspberry ganache is a multifunctional filling for macaroons, cupcakes, cakes and even chocolates. You can whip it and decorate a cake or cupcakes with it. The color is very delicate, so you can add some food coloring to make it more intensive.”
For the ganache:
- white chocolate 200 g | 7.05 oz
- raspberry puree (pitted) 100 g | 3.55 oz
- cream 33% 50 ml | 1.70 fl oz
If desired, the cream can be additionally flavored (for example, with mint).
To do this, you can warm it up, then throw some mint leaves in, and leave it to infuse and cool for several hours. Or you can just pour the mint with the cream, and place it in the fridge overnight.
- Mix the cream with the berry puree, and heat them without boiling (otherwise the acid will take its toll and the cream protein will curdle).
- Pour the mixture onto the chopped chocolate. Mix until smooth, and cover the ganache with a plastic wrap. Place it in the fridge for 10 to 12 hours. You can use different berries instead of raspberries (strawberries, blueberries, cherries).