- 1. Melt the chocolate (pink or white) in the microwave.
2. Add the vegetable oil, and mix until smooth.
3. Cut off the rounded end (5-7 mm) from 18 sticks, dip them in the glaze, and sprinkle with freeze-dried raspberries. Refrigerate until set.
- Sprinkle the berries with sugar mixed with pectin.
- Bring to a boil, and boil for 20 seconds.
- Add the lemon acid, cool and strain through a sieve to get rid of the seeds.
- Whip the cream cheese with mascarpone until smooth. Add the powdered sugar.
- Add the cold cream, and whip until thick.
- Dissolve the pre-soaked gelatin in the microwave, mix with hot cream, and mix with the cheese mass, first adding a little cheese mass, and then the rest of it.
Assemble the cake in a ring with a diameter of 18cm (7.09 inch).
- Line the sides of the mold with acetate tape.
- Put the glazed sticks to the side.
- Put the savoiardi biscuits soaked in raspberry syrup on the bottom of the mold. You can also use the pieces that you cut off from the biscuits before. Apply the syrup to the cookies, using a silicone brush.
- Next, spread a layer of whole raspberries.
- Cover it with a layer of fillingcream.
- Next, another layer of savoiardi cookies, syrup soaking, a layer of cream, berries and a layer of cream.
- Put the cake in the fridge for 4-5 hours.