Have you already cooked a summer dessert?
If you really want to cook something rich with summer taste, then voila! A lot of raspberries, delicate crème… And the most important thing is that it’s cooked quickly without baking. This is a recipe for a fluffy Tiramisu.
In fact, it’s very easy to cook!
- Combine 250 g (8.80 oz) of raspberries, water, sugar and vanilla sugar in a small saucepan. Bring the mix to a boil, and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the mass from the heat, and let it cool. Punch it with a blender, and rub through a sieve to get rid of the seeds.
- Whip the mascarpone, the chilled cream and the powdered sugar until a strong crème.
- Place the Savoiardi in a ring mold with a diameter of 20 cm (7.9 inch), pre-dipping them in the raspberry sauce. You have to fill in all the voids using small pieces of cookies, also dipping them in the sauce beforehand.
- Put a half of the resulting crème on top. Then, the next layer of Savoiardi and the second half of the crème. Place the dessert in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove it from the ring, and decorate with the remaining Savoiardi on the sides and with raspberries on top.