- Put the raspberries in a blender bowl, and pour the cream over. Puree everything until smooth.
- Pour the glucose syrup into a heavy bottomed saucepan. Heat it without boiling, then add the powdered sugar. Keep over the heat (you can stir). The powdered sugar should dissolve. Keep cooking until beautiful dark amber color.
- Very carefully pour all the creamy raspberry puree into the caramel at once. * The caramel will immediately hardens and goes lumpy. This is fine.
- Stir until all the caramel melts. Boil the mixture to 245F (118C).
- Turn off the heat, add the butter and salt, and stir until it dissolves.
- Line a square tin with cling film. Pour the caramel over it. Put in the fridge overnight. In the morning, remove the caramel from the mold by pulling the cling film. Transfer it to a cutting board and cut into squares with a warm, thin knife.
- Wrap each candy in cellophane or parchment paper. Store in a tightly closed container in the fridge for about a week.