9.90 fl oz
1.32 fl oz
1.65 fl oz
0.50 fl oz
liquid invert sugar syrup
0.99 fl oz
- Place the chocolate callets in a cup. Melt it in the microwave in short pulses, stirring occasionally.
- Heat the raspberries, sugar and cocoa butter until boiling, strain from the seeds, and sieve well.
- Add the yogurt to the raspberries, and stir. Add to chocolate, and whip the mass with a blender.
- Put the mass in the fridge for 24 hours; then roll up the balls, and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Dip the truffles in white chocolate, immediately dipping them into a cup of raspberry powder.
* optionally add 3g (0.10 oz) of balsamic sauce