Colorful and flavorous recipe is right here!
Explore full recipe
- Mix the mango puree with the sugar and cornstarch until smooth.
- You better do this with a whisk, so there are no lumps of starch. Set aside.
- Start stirring the cream cheese at room temperature (optional, but preferably, it is easier to stir) with the mango puree in a large bowl using a whisk. Don't beat, just stir, you don't need bubbles.
- Gradually add eggs and heavy cream at the very end. Stir until combined and pour over the chilled shortcrust base.
How to bake?
- The classic way: in a water bath at a temperature of 160 °C (320 °F) for 90 minutes.
- This time I really enjoyed baking the cheesecake without any water and without a foil. It's very easy!
- Bake at 120C (250F) for 120 minutes. At 100C (210F) my oven does not bake at all, it will take three hours at least to bake at this temperature, at 110C (230F) it bakes slowly too, but 120C (250F) is a perfect temperature for my oven. I baked two cheesecakes on one baking sheet at once.
- Take the cheesecake out of the oven when you feel that it has hardened from the inside, but it tremble slightly inside when shaken. It should tremble a little, if it trembles a lot, it will be watery, you need to feel this moment. The most difficult thing in making cheesecake is to pull it out of the oven in time!
- Well, that's all, let it cool at room temperature, then refrigerate overnight and only then take the completely chilled cheesecake out of the mold. Done!