- Beat the eggs with sugar until light and fluffy, for 5-7 minutes.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa and vanilla sugar.
- Pour vegetable oil and dye into the egg mixture, and mix.
- Add dry ingredients, mix everything well with a whisk (do not beat).
- Pour the batter onto a baking sheet covered with parchment, and spread evenly. Bake at 338F (170C) for 10-15 minutes (depending on your oven and on the thickness of the biscuit).
- Take the finished biscuit out, cover with parchment, and turn it over. Remove the lower parchment (on which it was baked), and cover with the clean one. Twist into a roll. Let it cool like this.
Combine COLD components, and beat until stiff.
- Unfold the cooled biscuit, and grease it with the cream evenly (leave a little for decoration).
- Roll into a roll, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Then cut off uneven edges and decorate with cream and berries on top.