3.30 fl oz
7.59 fl oz
7.92 fl oz
2.31 fl oz
12.21 fl oz
0.66 fl oz
red food dye
3.96 fl oz
11.55 fl oz
1.65 fl oz
- Combine the softened butter and sugar. Whisk until smooth.
- One at a time, beat in the egg and egg yolk. Whip until fluffy.
- Add the buttermilk and vegetable oil. Whisk until soft.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa in a separate bowl. Stir well.
- Add 1/2 of the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and stir them. Add the rest of the flour mixture, stir.
- Add red food dye. Stir until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 347°F (175°C).
- Pipe the resulting dough onto prepared baking sheets using a pastry bag, or you can do it with a spoon. The main thing is to make even circles with a diameter of 6cm (2.36 inch).
- Bake in an already preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Let the cookies cool.
- Combine room temperature butter and powdered sugar. Whisk for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese. Whisk for another minute.
- Put filling on one cookie, sandwich the second cookie on top. Repeat with each pair and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.