All the products must be at room temperature.
- Rub the butter with sugar and salt until white.
- Add the eggs one at a time, and beat.
- Melt the chocolate, pour into the mass, and stir.
- Pour in milk, and stir.
- Mix and sift flour, cocoa and baking powder. Pour into the dough, and mix (do not beat).
- Pour in the wine, and mix with a spatula. The batter should not be too thick.
- Pour the batter into a baking mold, and level it.
- Bake at 356F (180C) for about 40 minutes. Check teh readiness with a skewer.
- Let the tea cake cool on a wire rack, and cover with glaze on top (just melt the ingredients in a water bath).