- Peel the rhubarb, put it in syrup (grenadine + water), and bring to a boil. Leave until the syrup cools.
- Soak the gelatin in ice cold water (1:6) for 15-20 minutes.
- Toast the oatmeal in a dry frying pan until golden.
- Combine the cream, sugar and milk in a saucepan, but don't bring to a boil! Heat to 180F (82C).
- Add the oatmeal, and let it stand for 10-15 minutes; add squeezed gelatin, mix well, and pour into molds.
- Let the dessert stabilize in the fridge for about 4-6 hours.
- Decorate with rhubarb.