- Combine the two purees together, then add the invert sugar syrup and cook until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Sprinkle the regular sugar combined with some pectin on top and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add the glucose syrup and cook until the mixture reaches 103-104C (217.4-219.2F).
- Add the lemon acid and mix it all together, then pour the mixture into a 20cm (7.90inch) rectangular cake ring.
- Leave for 24 hours to stabilize, then cut the marmalade into small cubes and coat them in fine sugar or dextrose.