- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Beat the egg whites to soft peaks, and gradually add sugar.
- Whisk until stiff peaks.
- Next, add sugar to the yolks, and beat until bright.
- Shift the yolks to the whites, and mix with a spatula.
- Pour the chopped nuts, and then sift the flour with cocoa and baking powder.
- Stir gently, and pour in the vegetable oil.
- Pour the mass in 14cm (5.50 inch) rings (or spread the batter over the baking sheet, and then cut out the cake layers of the desired diameter).
- Bake at 338F (170C) for 18 minutes. Leave it in the oven switched off for 10 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and cream to the cooled melted chocolate, and whip.
- Next, add cocoa and powdered sugar. Whisk again until smooth.
- Combine the ingredients, and heat until dissolved.
- Soak the biscuit, and apply the first layer of cream.
- Then again the biscuit, and repeat the steps.
- Make rough alignment with the cream remains.
- Put the cake in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Then make drips from milk chocolate, and decorate with a nozzle and the rest of the cream.