- Bring the cream with vanilla to a boil, and add the glucose.
- Pour the mix over the chocolate.
- Mix until smooth.
- Let the mass cool slightly, and stir in the butter. The temperature of the mass should not exceed 104F (40C).
- Pour the cognac, and mash the mass with a blender.
- Let the mass stabilize in the fridge overnight, at 41-61F (5-16C).
- Using a spoon, shape the truffles, and pour over the glaze or tempered chocolate.
* In this case, you better use the glaze. I have it on dark chocolate, with vegetable oil and crispy cookie crumbs. But if you want to store these truffles for more than three days, then you better cover it with tempered chocolate.