- Beat the eggs with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and instant coffee.
- Partly add the sifted flour with baking powder. Mix gently.
- Put the mass into a mold (30*40cm) covered with parchment, level and bake in a preheated oven at 356F (180C) for about 10-12 minutes (the main thing is not to dry the sponge). Always focus on your oven.
- Remove the finished hot sponge from the oven and immediately cover it with a second sheet of parchment, turn it over and let it cool completely. Thanks to this, the sponge will remain soft, tender, fluffy, juicy and will not break when twisted.
- Whisk mascarpone, whipping cream and powdered sugar until smooth and dense. Add coffee, and mix until combined.
- After complete cooling, remove both parchments, grease the sponge with cream, and roll it tightly into a roll.
- Wrap the finished roll in parchment and put in the refrigerator for 6 hours to stabilize.
- Decorate with cocoa powder (and chocolate coffee beans, or to your taste).