Let's give the floor to Daria: “Oooh, what an unreal deliciousness is this! I love all sorts of delicious cheeses and, accordingly, cheese pastries. The combination is a real BOMB! This is one of my favorite compositions.”
For the recipe, you need two molds: 6.3 inch and 7 inch in diameter.
The carrot biscuit (sponge) recipe:
- 1 egg
- 80 g carrots | 2.80 oz
- 80 g sugar | 2.80 oz
- 35 g butter | 1.25 oz
- 90 g flour | 3.15 oz
- 4 g baking powder | 0.15 oz
- a pinch of salt
- vanilla to taste
- 20 g walnuts | 0.70 oz
- Mix an egg, finely grated carrots, sugar, melted butter in a deep container, sift the flour with baking powder, add salt and vanilla, and whip until smooth.
- Add ground walnuts.
- Bake at 340 to 356F under foil (remove the foil after 15 to 20 minutes) until a dry skewer (about 30 to 35 minutes) in a 7-inch mold.
- Wrap the sponge cake in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for at least 40 minutes.
The cheesecake recipe:
- 400 g cream (curd) cheese | 14.10 oz
- 2 eggs
- 75 g cream 30-35% | 2.65 oz
- 7 g starch | 0.25 oz
- 115 g sugar | 4.05 oz
- 90 g blue cheese | 3.15 oz
- An hour before cooking put the cream cheese into a deep container so that it reaches the room temperature.
- Place the cream and the blue cheese in a saucepan over the fire to completely dissolve the cheese in the cream. Cool it down.
- Add sugar and starch to the cream cheese. Whip it until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix it with a silicone spatula! Then add the cream and cheese and mix the mass until smooth.
- Carefully cut off the top of the biscuit. Form the layers using a pastry bag.
- Send the cake to bake until tender (shaking middle) for 50 to 60 minutes at 230 to 250F (IMPORTANT: if the middle swells, you should lower the temperature!)
- Cool the cheesecake and put in the fridge for at least 4 hours (better overnight).
The honey cream for decoration:
- 200 g cream (curd) cold cheese | 7.05 oz
- 70 g cold cream 30-35% | 2.45 oz
- 50 g honey (+ powdered sugar to taste) | 1.75 oz
Whip all the ingredients in a mixer bowl on a medium mode, then at high speeds for about 1 minute.