sweet condensed milk
- Whip the eggs until fluffy.
- Add the sugar and vanilla, and keep whipping for a few more minutes.
- Sift the flour with baking powder, and add to whipped eggs. Combine at a low mixer speed.
- Add the oil and boiling water, and combine.
- Bake the sponge biscuit at356F (180C) until cooked.
- Cool, and grind the biscuit into crumbs.
- Combine the room temperature ingredients, and whip until fluffy.
- Leave a tablespoon of cream for decor; add the rest of the cream to the biscuit crumbs.
- Shape 13 balls of 60g | 2.10 oz, and roll them in cocoa powder.
- Decorate the pieces with the remaining cream.
- Cool the dessert slightly in the fridge.