sour cream 20%
- First you need to melt the honey and add the baking soda to it, stirring it actively. Put it on the heat, and cook until a caramel shade.
- Add the butter, and stir until dissolved.
- Whip the eggs, gradually adding the sugar, until lightening.
- Add the cooled honey mixture, and stir well.
- Sift the flour, and knead the dough.
- Bake two large rectangular cake layers at 320F for 6-7 minutes.
- For the cream, mash the raspberries with a blender. Pour the sugar into a saucepan, wipe the raspberries from the seeds, and cook over a medium heat until lightly thickened. Cool the mass down, and put it in the fridge for 1 hour. Add the sour cream to the cooled raspberries, and mix. That's the cream.
- Divide the cake layers into 4 parts, and assemble the cake. Each layer should be well covered with the cream.
- Place the finished cake in the fridge for an hour. Grind the remains into crumbs, and decorate the cake.