Delicate creamy shades of cheese, light piquancy of herbs… Everyone is going to love these muffins! The original type of snack will emphasize the festive atmosphere and instantly attract the attention of your guests. Saying that it is delicious - is saying nothing!
All the ingredients should be at room temperature!
- Rinse the salmon and bake it in parchment or foil at 200C (392F) for 15 to 20 minutes. Let it cool. Bone and chop it into medium size pieces.
- Grate both cheeses on a fine grater.
- Chop the green onions finely.
- All the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, herbs mix) should be mixed in a separate bowl.
- Pour the eggs, the buttermilk, the sunflower and the olive oils in the mixer bowl, and whisk. Add all the dry ingredients, and whisk again. Add the salmon, the cheeses and the onions. Mix it carefully. The dough comes out dense.
- Preheat the oven to 170C (338F) using the “convection” mode.
- Fill the muffin molds 2/3 full, and bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool them down.
- For the curd cap, you should whip the curd cheese with the cream, salt and spices at maximum speed. Form a curd cap using a curly nozzle, and decorate it with red caviar.