- In a saucepan, mix sugar, honey, water and salt. Put on medium heat. Do not interfere!
- In a separate saucepan, bring the cream with butter to a boil, but do not boil!
- Bring sugar syrup to 302F (150C). Switch the stove off.
- Very carefully pour the hot butter-cream mixture into the syrup! The mass will seethe very actively. Stir all the time with a wooden spatula.
- Send the mixture again to a low heat and bring to a temperature of 257F (125C).
- Cover the desired mold with parchment and carefully pour the mixture into it. Sprinkle with sea salt on top.
- Leave it at room temperature for 3-4 hours, and then refrigerate to stabilize overnight.
- Then, with a sharp knife dipped in hot water, cut the frozen mass into portioned sweets and wrap each in parchment.
Toffee turns out tender and viscous, with the taste of creamy salted caramel! And salt crystals cause just an explosion of taste buds!