room temperature butter
fresh sea buckthorn juice
- Cream the butter with the sugar until a light, fluffy mass forms;
- Pour it in the flour, add salt, and mix thoroughly.
- Prepare a rectangular baking dish and line it with parchment so that it extends beyond the edges of the pan;
- Spread the dough in an even layer on the bottom of the form and press it down;
- Bake the base at 356F (180° C) for about 15-20 minutes until it sets and is golden in color.
Meanwhile, mix and stir the flour, salt, sugar in a large bowl, pour the eggs and berry juice, and mix everything thoroughly again.
Pour the resulting mixture on the baked base, reduce the temperature in the oven to 302F (150C) and bake the dessert for about 20 more minutes until the middle is firm.
Let the pie cool completely and cut it into pieces.