- Combine the sea buckthorn puree, strawberry puree and cocoa butter. Bring to a boil.
- Pour this mass over white chocolate, and beat with a blender.
- When the temperature of chocolate mixture is not higher than 104F (40C,) add butter at room temperature and honey.
- Beat the ganache with a blender until smooth.
- Refrigerate (in the fridge) for 12-24 hours to stabilize.
- After stabilization, roll into balls of 16g (from the indicated amount you get 19 truffles).
- Send the truffles for several hours in the freezer.
- Cover frozen truffles with tempered white chocolate.
Store in the fridge for up to 7 days.