thermostable chocolate drops
- Grind soft butter or beat at medium speed with powdered sugar; add chilled egg white, mix at minimum speed until combined.
- Then add the sifted flour, combine until crumbs and grab into a ball. You should get a soft and elastic fragrant creamy mass.
- Divide into pieces by 30g (1.05 oz), shape balls, "flatten" each ball, decorate the cookies with chocolate drops.
- Place the blanks in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Cook at 410F (210C) for 12-13 minutes with convection.