No-bake chocolate cheesecake with whipped cream
Try out this recipe for a chocolate cheesecake without baking and gelatin. You can add a spoonful of liqueur or leave it as is. Be sure to use good chocolate, as the final result very much depends on it. You can also add berries & fruit for freshness.
Explore full recipe
- Bring sugar, juice, and water to a boil, remove from the stove, add honey, stir and cool.
- Apply to the inside of the biscuit.
☀️ Chocolate cheesecake
- Heat the cream and melt chocolate in it.
- Beat with a blender, add cheese, combine with a blender, add cocoa powder.
- Pour the chocolate and cheese mixture on top of the base.
- Cover the cake with cling film and leave it in the fridge overnight.