- Mix the dry ingredients, add the cold diced butter, turn into crumbs in a food processor or by hand. Add the egg, and knead the dough.
- Roll out the dough between 2 sheets of baking paper, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Put the cooled dough in the molds. Cool it down.
- Bake the baskets until done at 30F (150C).
* The bottom of the basket can be greased with cocoa butter or chocolate to keep it from getting soggy if you need to store it for a long time.
- Put the agar with water on the heat, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. As the water with agar boils, add the sugar, and stir until dissolved and the first bubbles appear.
- Meanwhile, whip the egg whites, applesauce and cranberry puree in a mixer bowl until light and airy.
- Bring the syrup to 230F (110C), and pour it into the whipped mixture in a thin stream. Whip until a stable pattern appears.
Put 1 teaspoon of your favorite jam into the baskets. Pipe the marshmallow mass on top of it.
Let it stabilize in the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate, and add the melted cocoa butter to it. Mix until uniform.
- Dip the dessert into the glaze. Turn it over, and let it harden.
* You may replace the cocoa butter with the same amount of vegetable oil.