- Mix the sifted flour, sugar and salt.
- Grate cold butter or cut into small cubes.
- Add the butter to the flour mixture and rub with your hands until crumbly. You can use a blender for it.
- At the end, add the egg yolk and quickly knead the dough.
- If the dough is too crumbly, you can add a little water. These proportions are perfect for me.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
- Roll out the dough on parchment.
- Cut out the circles with a diameter of 6cm, and bake in the oven preheated to 392F (200C) for about 10 minutes until golden.
- Let the cookies cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate or icing and use a pastry bag to draw the horns, eyes, and nose.
- Glue the dragee on top of chocolate spout.
- Place the finished cookies in the fridge for the glaze to harden.