If you use jamon, arugula and berries in the decor, then this cheesecake can be an incredibly festive option for any dinner.
- Combine the ingredients, and knead the dough. If necessary, add 1-2 tablespoons of cold water.
- Wrap the dough in cling film, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Lay out the dough in a 20cm (7.87 inch) ring, shaping the bottom and the sides.
- Put the parchment with the load on top, and bake the base in the oven preheated to 410F (210C) for 15 minutes.
- Remove the parchment and the load, and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Pour the filling in, and bake at 338F (170C) for about an hour.
- Gently combine the cream cheese with the cream, eggs, sugar, salt and spices until creamy.
- Add the pieces of Gorgonzola cheese and thyme leaves.
Baking & serving
- Pour the mass in the dough base, sprinkle with chopped nuts and a pinch of sugar with cardamom.
- Place a mold with water on the bottom of the oven.
- Turn off the oven after the cheesecake is ready, open the door, and let it cool.
- Place the finished cheesecake in the fridge until fully stabilized.
- Remove the ring, and put the snack on a dish.
- Serve with honey.